Before looking at the not-entirely-finished goals I set out to accomplish, I wanted to point out a few things I did that were not on my list.
- I created an image for my 10 for 2010 posts
- Decided I definitely wanted to include recipes in 2010 and found a slew of 11 baking/cooking blogs worth adding to the blog roll.
- Organized my Google Reader (which is never under 600 unread posts and yet it is close to 200... go me!)
And to send it off, here's my to-do list in all it's uncompleted glory:
- Start a Google Notebook dedicated just to my blog.
- Pick through my starred/shared items on my reader to get all those "sort through later" items and put them into some sort of order on my newly made Notebook.
- Do the same thing with some of my favorited items from Stumble Upon (realistically the craft and cooking tags). ::please hold while I laugh and look at the ridiculous number of favorites I have on Stumble Upon:: Not happening.
- Make another 10 for 2010 post.
- Make back-up 10 for 2010 posts for a rainy day.
- Email an author for an interview we discussed a month ago.
- Set up the reviews templates for five books.
- Actually review one of the books I've had sitting next to my computer begging in a creaky voice, "Revieeew me."
- Participate in Comments Challenge 2010 over at Mother Reader.
- Lastly, make a business card for this little dude for networking.