Maw Books Blog is hosting the second annual Bloggiesta in which participants are encouraged to work on all those things they put off in regards to their blog. I've made up a little to-do list and hope to accomplish all of the items during the duration of the event. Which, by the way, runs from yesterday until Sunday, January 10th. This leaves me with only two days, folks (eep!)
To the to-do list, Batman!
- Start a Google Notebook dedicated just to my blog.
- Pick through my starred/shared items on my reader to get all those "sort through later" items and put them into some sort of order on my newly made Notebook.
- Do the same thing with some of my favorited items from Stumble Upon (realistically the craft and cooking tags).
- Make another 10 for 2010 post.
- Make back-up 10 for 2010 posts for a rainy day.
- Email an author for an interview we discussed a month ago.
- Set up the reviews templates for five books.
- Actually review one of the books I've had sitting next to my computer begging in a creaky voice, "Revieeew me."
- Participate in Comments Challenge 2010 over at Mother Reader.
- Lastly, make a business card for this little dude for networking.
Thank you Abby (the) Librarian for your posting on both Bloggiesta and Comments Challenge 2010!! You = blog lifesaver frillz.
BONUS JONAS: I have techno/trance on my computer for those moods that occur 0.001% of them time that remind me that I like this type of music. Mostly it gets ignored, but I was furiously typing my to-do list up and didn't want to stop and found that I actually got really into typing and thinking of other ways to challenge myself this weekend as a result.
Long story short: If you find that you don't have blogging motivation, slap some electronic beats on and let the repetitive, driving bass-line will be your guide.