- Zee shows us how to paint with coffee by making a neat replica of Westerfield's Extras
- This is more of an (anti)Valentine's day craft, but whatevsky. It's awesome, you need to see it--works out like magic. Thanks, SuperPunch! You're the greatest!
- I associate LOLcatz with library science. I never saw them before grad school, now they are everywhere. Therefore, it is a splendid idea to make LOLcat purses as a teen library program, no?
- Perhaps instead of having a bland ::point::click::enjoy:: style photography program, spice it up by having teens bring in or print their digital photos, then turn them 3-D?
- What do teenage girls love more than earrings? RECYCLING! ... They don't? Whatever, because now they can make free earrings and recycle at the same time and there's nothing they can do to stop it. ... besides not go to the program, but why on earth would that happen?
- Fabric boxes seem super easy and super-duper awesome!
- We have a knitting club at my library, but you might have a sewing club. Or you could potentially have a sewing circle. Either way, if you wish to have a sewing program, this blog post of sewing term definitions is a must have print-out. Thanks U-handbag!
Unless otherwise noted, links come from Craft: blog.