- Thank you YALSA for hitting the nail on the head. Just because books may be inappropriate for a large percentage of teens, it does not make them adult books. Check out this riveting blog post!
- Amazing lunchador paper doll! Thanks Super Punch!
- POLAROIDS ARE NOT EXTINCT! Thanks Craft: blog!
- Shelftalker shared this instructional video and I am forever grateful. Never again do I have to worry about being attacked by a piece of whittled wood when walking home from the library ever again (that sentence had an unnatural amount of w's...my apologies).
- I don't know if your library has a knitting club like ours does, but if so... this is sort of library related. Otherwise, just enjoy the link Craft: blog provided on how to make adorable cable-knit leg warmers.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Taking advantage of an empty child
...ren's room. However, "children's room" does not make for scandalous post titles so... meh. Here are a bunch of super fabulous links collected by yours truly. And if yours truly is synonymous with my blogger RSS reader, then we are done with misleading wordings for the day.