I know I've been a huge link dump slore, but I wish to get as much goodness to you all as I can. Forgive me? Aw thanks, you're too kind!
Super Punch Amazingness:
- The future is bleak and headed more towards Idiocracy* every day.
- New Pixar movie has a spiffy poster.
- Show me someone who doesn't like robots and I'll show you a liar.
Crafty type items:
- Barfing unicorn. Somehow, it looks even more magical than it sounds. I don't think I'll ever regret the day I added Craft: blog to my reader and this just about proves that point.
- Craftster blog link dump. I'm glad my boyfriend doesn't read my blog otherwise he'll see what horribly "original" idea of a Valentine's day present he is getting, complete with card.
- This is from the same link dump as the last bullet point, but the sheer ridiculousness of time and effort that went into these beads deserved its own tiny little dot on my blog. Absurd.
Other people review so I don't have to:
- All About Sleep by Elaine Scott (reviewed by Abby (the) Librarian)
- Is it cheating if you include a link to someone who links to other people's reviews when copping out of reviewing due to a computer shortage or true genius? Oh, true genius? You don't say! Please view Jen Robinson's review links that also made me want the books too!
Various kidlit tidbits and other johnsons:
- Some TinTin ish. (Thanks BWE!)
- PUPPY BOWL 2009!!
- School librarians making a lot of fuss to ensure my future job security. Thanks guys, you shouldn't have... (Thanks YALSA blog)
- Twilight/Buffy shirt I covet like no other. (Thanks interactivereader!)
*If you are unfamiliar with Idiocracy, let me first shame you and then suggest you add it to your Netflix queue yesterday. That is all.